5.19.2011

feeling pretty

So, I follow fashion blogs like it's my job. I am very addicted. I have found so many cute ways to wear things and so many articles of clothing that I need. Need I tell you. I never really expected to do an "outfit post" of my own, but I was just loving what I was wearing on my first evening reunited with the husband on his visit to see me.


Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad, Top & Pants: Gap, Necklace: Kohl's, Watch: Toy Watch

I obviously have a ways to go if I want to do this regularly, seeing as I have... ooooh one pose and only two pictures. And not to mention no camera at school and no place to get dressed up to go to while at school without the husband. But no worries, come August, I may reconsider ;)

happiness


1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful! And I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete