8.18.2012

as of late

It's hard to believe over a month has passed since my last post.  Life is flying.  It'll be Christmas before we know it (which ps - I cannot wait for the holidays! EVER - my favorite!). 

In this past month, Jared and I finished summer classes YAY!  Huge relief.  For Jared especially.  Jared took 15 hours this summer and made all A's {proud, bragging wife with no shame}!  I only had one class, but it was a different experience for me being a fairly demanding distance learning one.  Let me just tell you, I'm happy to be done with that one. 

This fall, I will not be taking a distance learning course, contrary to my original plans.  Why?  Ah, I'm glad you asked.  Because I will be out of the country for almost a whole month!  I'm extremely fortunate to have been given the opportunity to attend a course for work in Sweden, and even more fortunate to have been granted some time off on either end of the course to explore Stockholm and Copenhagen.  Crazy, right?  I still can't believe it.  So needless to say, work is going extremely well!  I'm getting my hands on fun, innovative research, and at the same time being given opportunities to learn new things in an incredible location.  I am so thankful!

So now that you're crazy jealous, here's what else I've been up to this past month:

Blue Wahoos games with my guy

Gallery Night with sweet friends

Gallery Night shadow fun

Youth Retreat - this photo was taken before capture the flag in the dark. Too fun!

 
Seriously contemplating these boy glasses for myself. Decisions, decisions...

Quality time with a dear friend (twice!).

Baking, FINALLY! I've missed it so! It's good for my soul.


Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment