5.06.2011

friday faves!

It is Friday! Which means just one more day until I get to see my husband! Until then, my weekly favorites that are making me happy:


I just LOVE new nail polish. I feel like it is a super inexpensive way to pamper yourself and make yourself feel like a new woman.  This color is so dainty and feminine and I am loving it! It's called Petal Pusher. Go get you some at Target :)


Pancakes anyone? These are whole wheat, preservative free, banana pancake deliciousness. It was perfect because I was bored with my normal breakfast routine, so I made a huge batch and froze the leftovers to reheat in the mornings. Can you say perfect finals week brain food breakfast?


Another great, inexpensive way to pamper yourself - new lip balm! I don't wear much makeup now that my complexion is getting back to normal, and I also have a very fair skin tone, so I don't feel like I need much of a bold color or shiny gloss. I have always loved Burt's Bees, and they have a new tinted lip balm. Honesuckle is perfectly neutral, and is a simple thing that brings me happiness.

Happy Friday, friends! :)


2 comments:

  1. I wanna try out all three! Excited for you to see your Hubby!

    ReplyDelete